čtvrtek 1. března 2012

The beginning!

Today, 1 March 2012 I finally resolved to write the first article.
         After two months of planning and delaying am finally here. I do not know how long it will last here. I'm very fickle. But about me again in another article. Perhaps I should introduce myself that? So my name is Alice and I am 15 years old. I love when people call me Aja
although it does not fit all (I'm high). With this blog I intend to treat as a personal web "diary" where I can write whatever want. I just hope that at least someone will like it. Perhaps most important reason for the existence of this site is my personal fulfillment. I wonder what others thinks about my work and ideas. Until today I known opinions of my friends and family, but they are not very objective. l hope that my blog will be good and interesting.





P.S.: Sorry about the quality of photos, but only take pictures for mobile phone, camera is just out of order.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat